Сварка, резка, пайка в Воронеже и Воронежской области
ТЕМА:

Diversion 180 help...

Diversion 180 help... 6 года 7 мес. назад #1028

• carterturner
  • carterturner аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Новый участник
New to the forum and I was wondering if I could get some advice. I've had a Diversion 180 for a few years now and it's been a good machine. Recently I decided to do a couple upgrades and added the Arc-Zone air/water cooled torch upgrade kit and the RJ45 to 14 pin adapter so I can run the same finger control and torch setup in both of my machines ( I also have an XMT 304). Well I got the torch kit installed and set the adapter up so the 14 pin plug is mounted directly into the front panel of the machine and now I don't have any amperage control. I can start the arc but when I try to increase the heat it won't go over 10 amps. I thought it was my finger control since I purchased a generic one but it works on my XMT. I switched over to the foot pedal and it still has the same problem. The only thing I really did was make a couple holes bigger and die grind the opening for the remote connector so the 14 pin plug would fit. I had to blow out some metal shavings before I put it back together but I don't think I hurt anything on the inside. I'm just trying to save some money and avoid a trip to the repair shop and fix it myself. Im not sure if the modifications I made will affect the warranty and to be honest I can't remember if I even sent the registration card in when I bought it. Does anyone have any ideas on what might be wrong? Any info would be appreciated.
Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- www.millerwelds.com/resources/communitie...6-diversion-180-help
- Landing page explainer video
Администратор запретил публиковать записи гостям.
Время создания страницы: 0.105 секунд

Copyright. При любом цитировании материалов Cайта, включая сообщения из форумов, прямая активная ссылка на портал weldzone.info обязательна.